City of Beaver Falls contracts Valley Waste Services, Inc. for garbage and recycling collection. If you have questions or concerns about collection services please call Valley Waste Services, Inc.
Curbside collection requires that garbage and recyclables be placed at the curb or a point not more than three feet (3 ft.) from the curb or, where there is no curb, the edge of the traveled roadway, in an unobstructed area that is clearly visible to the collector.
DO NOT USE PAPER BAGS, CARDBOARD BOXES OR 55-GALLON DRUMS AS GARBAGE RECEPTACLES. Any items placed out in this manner will not be collected.
Containers should be placed out to the curb no earlier than 6:00 p.m. the night before your scheduled collection day.
All mattresses and box springs set for disposal must be wrapped in plastic tape closed with duct tape.
Garbage Collection Schedule:
- Riverview area
- Pleasantview area
- 11th Street Hill
- Ross Hill
- Bridge Street
- College Hill (38th Street to Wallace Run Road)
- 7th Avenue (odd numbers)
- 8th Avenue
- 9th Avenue
- 10th Avenue (including Harmony Dwellings)
- 11th Avenue
- Mount Washington area.
- 1st Avenue
- 2nd Avenue
- 3rd Avenue
- 11th Street and South (from the Beaver River to 7th Avenue)
- 4th Avenue
- 5th Avenue
- 6th Avenue
- 7th Avenue (even numbers)
- College Avenue (near Geneva College)
- 2nd Avenue (near Geneva College)
- 4th Avenue (27th Street to 37th Street)
- 5th Avenue (27th Street to 37th Street)
- 6th Avenue (27th Street to 37th Street)
- 7th Avenue (33rd Street to 37th Street)
- 8th Avenue (33rd Street to 37th Street)
Christmas/New Year's Holiday
Valley Waste Service will be closed on Christmas Day and New Year's Day. During both holiday weeks, your collection day will be (1) one day later than normal.